Due to COVID-19 risks, all Restore Balance offices have migrated to a Virtual First approach. This means all visits will be first conducted entirely by phone or by video. Please do not visit our clinics without a pre-scheduled appointment, even just to ask questions.
If you have a previously scheduled appointment it will automatically be moved to a virtual session. A member of our team will be in contact to explain next steps and ensure a smooth transition.
If you think you have 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, have been in close contact with someone who has it, or travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days, use this self-assessment to help determine if you need to seek further care.
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please do not come in to the office, we ask that you attend your appointment via video or phone. Please contact us so we can make appropriate arrangements.
Restore Balance is committed to ensuring the safety of our clients, staff, and the community at large. Due to the ongoing risks association with COVID-19 and to ensure we are doing the best we can to protect all stakeholders, Restore Balance has implemented the following measures:
- We increased cleaning and disinfection of high touch areas including door handles, light switches, seating etc. in our waiting areas and staff offices.
- Effective immediately, we will no longer be accepting cash payments. We will continue to accept payment via credit card or e-transfer.
- We have temporarily relaxed our cancellation policy. Should you feel ill, are required to self quarantine and unable to utilize an online or phone option, your session will be cancelled without penalty. We wish you well!
We need your help
- Physical distancing has proven to be the #1 way to slow the virus’s spread. If you have one or more chronic conditions and/or over the age of 65, please avoid crowded spaces. As such, we encourage you to convert your sessions to video or phone. Should you decide to do so, please advise us so we can make appropriate arrangements. We will continue to see clients in office who require in-person appointments. If there are interruptions to your appointment, we will notify you promptly.
- Please utilize your hand sanitizers available in each of our offices and wash your hands frequently.
- If you are visiting our Bobcaygeon office, please utilize our back entrance (to the right side of building) and have a seat in our newly set-up waiting room.
- Lastly, make sure you stock up on compassion and kindness, including towards yourself. We are all in this together. If there is anything we can do to assist you in this challenging time, please let one of our team members know.
Your Restore Balance Team