We are growing again, and we need your help to make a difference in our community’s lives! We are a multidisciplinary team of caring, dedicated, and hardworking professionals who provide a range of psychology and counselling-related services. Our current team includes psychotherapists/social workers, clinical coordinators, and psychologists. We offer a collaborative, energetic work environment, with access to peer consultation and supervision.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client meetings to communicating between clinicians, you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks in a professional and timely manner.
· Conduct new intakes and assist with assessments as directed by clinicians
· Act as the communication conduit between clients and clinicians
· Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally
· Ensure the client experience is well above expectation from a visit to our website to the follow-up care they receive after services
· Supervise the maintenance of office areas, equipment and facilities
· Interact with marketing, phone/internet, and building personnel as needed
· Coordinate various aspects of clinical services (billing, assessments, appointments, etc.)
· Provide administrative support to clinicians (psychologists/social workers/psychotherapists)
· Undergraduate degree in psychology, social work, or equivalent. Current students may be considered.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
· Superior organizational and time management skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Candidates with prior experience in the health care or service industry are encouraged to apply
The clinical assistant’s schedule would be flexible to meet the needs of clients and may involve the combination of evenings /daytime hours as mutually agreed upon. The position will begin as part-time, with the potential for full time.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV and cover letter detailing their interest in the specific fit for this position to the attention of Dr. Vera Voroskolevska by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly encourage applicants with lived experiences from indigenous communities, people of all races, colours, ethnic origins, religions, disabilities, and sexual orientations to apply. Please inform us if you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Application review is on-going. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply promptly.