Location: Toronto/North York, Belleville, or Hunstville
Applicants in Supervised Practice are encouraged to apply (supervision can be provided).
We are seeking Registered Psychotherapists to provide high-quality treatment services in our private practice to an existing caseload. The candidate will have the opportunity to work out of our North York, Huntsville, or Belleville offices. A strong experience in assessing/treating a wide range of presenting mental health concerns (including but not limited to anxiety/mood disorders, relationship concerns, emotional dysregulation, pain, trauma, and stress) is required. Ideal candidates would have a background in the provision of direct services to one or more of the following populations:
- Children and adolescents
The clinician’s schedule would be flexible to meet clients’ needs and may involve the combination of morning, day, evening, and weekend hours as mutually agreed upon. We provide administrative support (marketing, screening, scheduling, billing), allowing you to maximize time providing direct service. Consultation and supervision are provided to those required to meet regulatory requirements.
- Conduct initial assessment, formulate treatment plans, and provide feedback to clients
- Collaborate with the internal and external team members
- Deliver evidence-based treatment services within declared competencies/populations
- Communicate closely with the administrative team and other providers throughout the provision of services
- Document service delivered in accordance with the practice and professional college guidelines
- Support the practice with other tasks as required
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Psychology/Social Work, or equivalent
- Must be fully registered and in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers, or College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario. Applicants in Qualifying Status are encouraged to apply (supervision available)
- Valid Criminal Records Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening (within the past year)
- Professional liability insurance coverage of $2,000,000
- Exceptional assessment, crisis management, and customer service delivery
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Superior organizational and time management skills
The clinician’s schedule would be flexible to meet clients’ needs and may involve the combination of evenings /daytime hours as mutually agreed upon.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV and cover letter detailing their interest and fit for this position to the attention of Dr. Vera Voroskolevska by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly encourage applicants with lived experiences, from indigenous communities, people of all races, colours, ethnic origins, religions, disabilities, and sexual orientations to apply. Please inform us if you require a disability-related accommodation in order to equitably participate in the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.