Due to COVID-19 risks, our offices are open only for scheduled appointments. Please do not visit our clinics without a pre-scheduled appointment, even just to ask questions.
Restore Balance is committed to ensuring the safety of our clients, staff, and the community at large. In addition to the above and due to the ongoing risks associated with COVID-19 and to ensure we are doing the best we can to protect all stakeholders, Restore Balance has also implemented the following measures:
- Effective immediately, we will no longer be accepting cash payments. We will continue to accept payment via credit card or e-transfer.
- We have temporarily relaxed our cancellation policy. Should you feel ill, are required to self-quarantine and are unable to utilize an online or phone option, your session will be cancelled without penalty. We wish you well! If you are experiencing symptoms, use this self-assessment to help determine if you need to seek further care.
- Hepa filters have been placed in all Restore Balance rooms.
- All Restore Balance team members are fully vaccinated.
We need your help
- To help control the spread of COVID-19 and limit its impact on society, get vaccinated!
- Physical distancing has proven to be effective. If you have one or more chronic conditions and/or over the age of 65, please avoid crowded spaces. As such, we encourage you to convert your sessions to video or phone. Should you decide to do so, please advise us so we can make appropriate arrangements. We will continue to see clients in office who require in-person appointments. If there are interruptions to your appointment, we will notify you promptly.
- Please use hand sanitizer and wash your hands frequently.
- Lastly, make sure you stock up on compassion and kindness, including towards yourself. We are all in this together. If there is anything we can do to assist you in this challenging time, please let one of our team members know.
Your Restore Balance Team