We are excited to announce that Restore Balance offices in Belleville, Peterborough, Bobcaygeon, and Toronto will be re-opening as of today, for in-person sessions.
We have taken this time to thoroughly clean and sanitize our spaces. We have also implemented several policies and procedures to keep our staff, and you, safe. These include:
- All staff and visitors will be required to wear a face covering/mask for in-person sessions. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided upon your arrival.
- Increased disinfection of our spaces. This includes all high-touch areas such as door handles and tables.
- Re-arrangement of furniture in all spaces to ensure a minimum physical distancing of six feet, including in our clinicians’ offices.
- A limited number of in-person sessions per day to ensure ample cleaning time and reduce the number of people in the office at one time.
- Readily available hand sanitizer throughout our spaces.
Of course, as we re-open we will continue to provide virtual services and encourage you to use them if possible.